PLEASE NOTE: ONLY Providers who wish to post their listings and/or participate on the Provider Forum need to register an account. IF YOU ARE NOT A PROVIDER – DO NOT REGISTER. THERE IS NO NEED TO REGISTER OR LOGIN TO SIMPLY VIEW THE DIRECTORY.
AnotherBoard.net is an adult site and you must be 21 years of age or older to view and/or participate on it. This site is NOT to be used to facilitate any illegal acts, including prostitution. Listings shall not refer in any fashion to any illegal acts, including sex for pay. Any listings found to be in violation of the Listing Rules will be subject to immediate deletion without refund.
- Acceptance of Terms
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Site, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the Site. You understand that AnotherBoard.net does not control, and is not responsible for Content made available through the Site, and that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, obscene, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the AnotherBoard.net site and Content available through the Site may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of AnotherBoard.net.
AnotherBoard.net makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Visiting websites linked from this website is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will AnotherBoard.net be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You acknowledge that AnotherBoard.net does not pre-screen or approve Content, but that AnotherBoard.net shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any Content that is available via the Service, for violating the letter or spirit of the Terms or for any other reason.
3. Notification of Claims of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify AnotherBoard.net’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), by emailing admin@Anotherboard.net.
Please provide the following:
Identify the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
Identify the material on the AnotherBoard.net site that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (a) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (b) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- AnotherBoard.net will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the the procedures outlined in the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- Privacy and Information Disclosure
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, illegal pornographic for your area, any form of beastiality, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or harms minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a AnotherBoard.net affilliates, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement.
- that includes links to commercial services or web sites, except as allowed in “services”.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Site, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Site; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- “stalk” or otherwise harrass anyone;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Site – exception is made for internet search engines (e.g. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant Content, repeatedly post the same or similar Content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- post the same item or service in more than one classified category or forum, or in more than one metropolitan area; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to AnotherBoard.net’s computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Site or the AnotherBoard.net website.
- Limitations on service
You acknowledge that AnotherBoard.net may establish limits concerning use of the Site, including the maximum number of days that Content will be retained by the Site, the maximum number and size of postings, email messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Site, and the frequency with which you may access the Site. You agree that AnotherBoard.net has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Site. You acknowledge that AnotherBoard.net reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that AnotherBoard.net shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
7. Termination of service
You agree that AnotherBoard.net, in its sole discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your membership account, block your email or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Site (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Site, for any reason, including, without limitation, if AnotherBoard.net believes that you have acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms. Further, you agree that AnotherBoard.net shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Site after said termination. Sections 2, 4, and 8-12 shall survive termination of these Terms.
8. Dealings with organizations and individuals
Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that AnotherBoard.net shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that AnotherBoard.net is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release AnotherBoard.net, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and / or our service.
9. Proprietary rights
The Site is protected to the maximum extent permitted by copyright laws and international treaties. Content displayed on or through the Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. Any reproduction, modification, creation of derivative works from or redistribution of the Sites or the collective work is prohibited. Copying or reproducing the sites or any portion thereof to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is prohibited. You further agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Site, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Site. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Site.
Although AnotherBoard.net does not claim ownership of content that its users post, by posting Content to any public area of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to AnotherBoard.net an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute said Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, said Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of the foregoing.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE AND THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE AND THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANOTHERBOARD.NET DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE AND THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANOTHERBOARD.NET DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITES OR SITE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANOTHERBOARD.NET DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE.
11. Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANOTHERBOARD.NET BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (EVEN IF ANOTHERBOARD.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM ANY ASPECT OF YOUR USE OF THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE, OR THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, ALTERATION, OR TERMINATION OF THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR PRODUCTS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE OR THE SITE OR ANY LINKS ON THE ANOTHERBOARD.NET SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to indemnify and hold ANOTHERBOARD.NET , its officers, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, directors, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post or make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your violation of the Terms, your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Listings may not reference any illegal activity – including prostitution, illegal substances, etc.
- The use of “sex acronyms” (i.e., C.I.M, G.F.E, M.S.O.G, etc.) are not permitted in the Listings.
- Any reference, in any fashion to any illegal acts, including sex for pay, will result in your Listing(s) immediate deletion without refund.
- Depending on the Listing Plan you choose, you may upload photos. However, you must not upload or post images of ‘sexually explicit conduct’ as defined by US Code Title 18 Section 2257. “Tasteful Nudity” is allowed; however, NO PHOTOS OF GENITALIA OR PUBIC REGIONS ARE ALLOWED. If you have doubts whether or not a particular photo is permissible – it probably isn’t.
- You may list your personal website in your listing.
- Providers are STRICTLY PROHIBITED from Rating any Listings and doing so will result in immediate removal from the site.
- Any listings found in violation of these LISTING RULES will be deleted without refund. Thank you!
PROVIDER ONLY FORUM
- The Provider Only Forum is a private forum for use by registered providers ONLY.
- Newly registered Providers seeking access to the Provider Only Forum need to send an Email to admin@AnotherBoard.net. We will require verification from you to verify that you are in fact a provider.
- The information shared on the forum is private and not to be discussed outside of the forum with anyone who is not a registered provider.
- Any Provider found to have shared access information with anyone other than a registered provider will be banned from the site indefinitely.
This site is not complete and we realize many “wrinkles” still need to be ironed out. Please be patient and feel free to send any comments, suggestions, etc. to us at email@example.com We want to make this site as comfortable and user friendly as possible and we welcome your input!